Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My quest for nothing!

Where am I heading for? This is a question which is cropping in my mind since a long time. What do I need in life? What is life? Why was I born? How am I supposed to define myself? So many questions... Can someone help me to answer it? I learned speaking from the surrounding, why I cannot take up other things from surrounding. I never learned how to drive a car. My father bought a car a long time back and I was always a silent observer sitting at the back watching every maneuver. First it was confusing, but then I took it looking at the speedometer how his hands changed the gear. I knew it was 1 - 2 - 3 - 4. But then when to change was something absurd, after continuous watching, one day I surprised them and everyone in my surrounding, by driving the so called FIAT. Once I realized the pain my father had in reversing the car, as we had a huge path say 50 Meter long and few meters wide, where he had to reverse the car. Then one morning I took the keys and tried to reverse the car , and to everyone surprise I did it and then we had an exact of 4 fiat cars in my apartment and all of them tried doing it , but never could and ultimately I helped them a lot many time. Well I knew that time that it was not that change happened unknowingly, but then it was like it was followed. Someone did it and then there is someone else follows it. If everyone follows it, it becomes a trend. I do have seen some most stupid guys following something which is really absurd and makes no sense. Like the same place some one bought a huge jeep and he tried to reverse it there at the small place, and he got himself stuck. A nearly bumper to bumper with a wall. I bet if I had a video camera I would have shot it. My quest is also something the same, I am trying to follow to many people at the same time. Trying to avoid their foolish activities and trying to emulate them. Maybe this is a reason why I took up engineering. Maybe I wanted to emulate few of my relatives who boasted themselves to be engineer. What is now that I have to do? Who invented IT, who invented journalism, who invented Marketing, who coined these terms? Can’t I be one who will coin a term, that would become a trend and I would be unique? Well is it not that I am following these people who invented these terms. Am I not following the trend of inventing? Then what should I follow.... Nothing............

No comments: