Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Don't expect me to stay ( From my previous Blog )

When you're one of the few to land on your feet! What do you do to make ends meet? Your dreams are limited , but we still have to go to the dreamed of world !! Mighty waves come crashing down, The spray is lashing high into our eyes, but then there is more to come in from these dizzy heights !! And if you survive 8 , there will be people who will be breathing in , but you have to breathe out to reach those hieghts !!! Lets make to those heights , where they say that there are diamonds but i am looking for thrills !! I don't care if we get there on time.Everybody's searching for something, they say.I'll get my kicks on the way.Over mountains, across seas,Who knows what will be waiting for me?I could sail forever to strange sounding names.Faces of people and places don't change.All I have to do is just close my eyes, To see the seagulls wheeling on those far distant skies.All I want to tell you,All I want to say is count me in on the journey.Don't expect me to stay.

No comments: