Monday, December 25, 2006

A Drive in the Night

Pretty Strange, Walking down the road at 2:30 AM in the night all confused and lost though not drunk , I was just amazed at the city. Just tried comparing life with the long road, and was amazed to notice that life is just the same as the road. All the Lamp posts as if people trying to lighten up a certain distance of the life and then need some one else to lighten up that portion of the life. Are we so dependent on other people that we need other people in our life. Faced so many jobs interview and was amazed to notice that , the most common question asked was not Polymorphism or MultiThreading but Can you Work in a Team ?
What is a team , and why do you need a team , cant you do something all alone, well am amazed to notice that no person, in this world is not dependent on other. Thinking about Howard Roark , in fountainhead, even he needed Dominique when he needed to destroy Cortlandt. Well why am i writing this? Today being Christmas, just went back to the memory lane back into 2003 Christmas, it was all a girl and me together in a small restaurant in a small town where my college was, with a few of my batch mates around and what i was doing there at that place is what I don't know , but then I was there, sitting with her laughing. Suddenly all seems to be all lost, just a lamp post on my way which may have lighted a part of this distance, and suddenly never ever to visit the lamp post again. Today again I have this strange feeling of loosing a lamp post I don't know what?
Its all a very strange thing, when I went for the lunch ( normally I don't ) , but then as I wanted solitude all around me there was a wasp of people all around, murmuring in some strange language, and looking at them it made a clear impression of what they were, suddenly I got up to share the seat ( the seat there usually permit 4 people to sit ) , and 4 people came and sat there, just out of guts I told the 4th person to get up and find him a place as I was sitting there from before and half the junk people turned around to see me , out of anger or whatever. Well as I sat, it was all again back to the Lemon Pepper Salt and Onion , people looking at me, but I not bothered and people kept on looking, suddenly out of curiosity asked someone who are you and got the answer what i expected. Suddenly realized that those days are not far, where this country will be ruled by those set of people, who will not only have education , but have education without knowledge, the country ruled by people of Negatives Merit. A country where in I compared the roads of a city with my life, and the lamp posts with the people very close to me , those lamp posts never to be lightened again , because of the negativity into this county of ours.

No comments: