Friday, July 07, 2006

Why Marketing?

Development is a part of software, where your life is confined just to the screen and the keyboard. You get to meet people during the coffee breaks. This is not ultimately what i believe in. I believe in not only delivering the best to whom i am suppose to deliver, but then i want to be the delivery man , to whom i was delivering the thing. I want to meet out people and help them get what is really good for them .Basically want to live out to the people expectations not as someone who is a part of a back office, unknown and not heard, but to meet them , help them in believing that what we deliver is the best. Building that confidence and faith , that what we would at the end of the day be helping you achieve , something which will not only be beneficial in terms of short term monetary gain, but help you to achieve what is most commonly known as the Brand Name. I know that Even though it’s just out of my field, I think that it’s in me to go out and get the required in for the firm.

No comments: