Wednesday, August 23, 2006

An Aroma of Success (This Blog Post is a Waste)

Hahaha! I am laughing because I am writing this without any success, all I have been facing since past few days is failure. Oh maybe I am nostalgic and it’s in the Air somewhere, that I am getting the Aroma of Success. Oh is it that I am Insane, people have called me insane since day one. Oops this is a mystery then as to why I am writing this. Oh a success of convincing people, yes today I was able to convince a person after a long time. Maybe I am getting that air back in my head, my college days. Is it an elegy? Elegy why? Who is dead, our dreams our ambitions.
I am not an assailant I have not assassinated anyone, but yes then I have murdered someone, that someone is my Dream. It’s not a bawl, but then i want to be audible. Why my hard is work not Biennial. Biennial! why? Confused!! Ok let me take you through a small history, we all know we are biped, right! We have been asked to concur over something which we believed never to be true. We have been a sort of Coxswain, whenever dared to get into those storms have been swept away, and ultimately desponded, we get despondent. Oh that’s a bit of confusing! Well ok let me get it straight , Sunday I boarded the train Happy and Gay ( Gay Oops ) , no I don’t mean that Gay , but then its a phrase 'Happy and Gay' thought to get straightened, who knows what people may think !!Suddenly i have this feeling of like what i have done in my life is not useful for me in sense of attaining what I wanted to attain , I just could not do it , and whenever tried to it was all a burning stinking smell of failure with a lot of bad criticism all around.
This is getting a bit of complicated where I am not able to express myself as to what i want to put across. Maybe I am letting out my frustration, thats what I have been doing, studying working like mad since the past few weeks and the results are nothing but an abyss of Failure, me conquering the lows of negatives (yes now i am speaking my mind out), I want things to flow the way I can maybe if I could rebel when i Wanted to against the things the people, everything even the Universe if I think that it is not going my way! Really can i do that but then what will i achieve out of this, I don’t know! Yes I can achieve Aroma of Success!!
This Blog Is a Waste

No comments: